2nd Global meeting on implementing new and under-utilized vaccines, 23-25 June 2008
Presentations were made on:
- progress in implementing the plan of action developed following the previous year’s meeting;
- the status of support from the GAVI Alliance, lessons learned and future perspectives;
- planning for the introduction of the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in Rwanda;
- the design of a rotavirus vaccine effectiveness study in Nicaragua; and
- the challenges of introducing new vaccines in the Philippines.