The 11th World Congress on Preventive Dentistry (WCPD) took place from 3-6 October 2017 in New Delhi, India. The WCPD was organized jointly by the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) and the World Health Organization (WHO). More than 200 people from 34 countries participated in the congress.
At the end of World Congress 2015, the Tokyo Declaration on Dental care and oral health for healthy longevity was adopted to call upon health policy-makers and professionals to significantly reduce the global disease burden, promote greater equity, and integrate oral health promotion into the NCD prevention and control and development agenda.
Sugars and dental caries
WHO Expert Consultation on Public Health Intervention against Early Childhood Caries, Report of a Meeting, Thailand, 26-28 January 2016
- Promoting Oral Health in Africa
- Prevention of dental caries through the use of fluoride – the WHO approach
- Long term evaluation of the clinical effectiveness of community milk fluoridation in Bulgaria
- Basic methods for assessment of renal fluoride excretion in community prevention programmes for oral health
- Oral health surveys: basic methods - 5th edition