From 3 to 6 October 2017, the International Association for Dental Research is organizing the 11th World Congress on Preventive Dentistry (WCPD): Integrating multifactorial approaches towards prevention of oral cancer, dental caries, periodontal disease and other oral diseases. Overall goal of the conference is to develop oral health strategies including primary oral health care at national and international levels for better quality of life globally. WHO is a co-sponsor of the 11th WCPD to foster regional and international partnerships through the congress programme activities and networking sessions.
At the end of World Congress 2015, the Tokyo Declaration on Dental care and oral health for healthy longevity was adopted to call upon health policy-makers and professionals to significantly reduce the global disease burden, promote greater equity, and integrate oral health promotion into the NCD prevention and control and development agenda.
WHO Expert Consultation on Public Health Intervention against Early Childhood Caries, Report of a Meeting, Thailand, 26-28 January 2016
- Promoting Oral Health in Africa
- Prevention of dental caries through the use of fluoride – the WHO approach
- Long term evaluation of the clinical effectiveness of community milk fluoridation in Bulgaria
- Basic methods for assessment of renal fluoride excretion in community prevention programmes for oral health
- Oral health surveys: basic methods - 5th edition