Thank you for your interest in the Collaboration. It is hoped that you will be part of making the Safe Childbirth Checklist (SCC) an invaluable tool in improving maternal and child health.
Please complete the registration information that follows. After submitting the form below, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to join the Collaboration. Please check your email and follow the instructions given.
Please note that participation of your institution in the Collaboration, including access to the SCC Collaboration SharePoint, requires your institution to confirm its acceptance of the conditions of participation described below.
- general information about your institution indicating the general method and expected results;
- your research question and/or goals regarding use of the checklist, bearing in mind that use of the checklist needs to fall within an implementations research or evaluation framework [250 word limit];
- the characteristics of the facilities (namely, hospitals, wards, health centers, etc...) where you intend to test the Checklist, indicating the approximate number and type of facilities, their location, and other characteristics deemed important [150 word limit];
- the characteristics and approximate number of health-care personnel, including skilled birth attendants, that will be involved in the project [150 word limit];
- provide an approximate number of deliveries per annum that you expect to include in the project [50 word limit].
You will also be asked to provide a Commitment Letter, signed by the principal investigator and the responsible administrative authority of your institution containing the information requested. You will also be asked to submit a WHO Declaration of Interests form to be completed by each member of your institution’s team for the implementation of the project.
For a template Commitment Letter, please click here.
Download WHO Declaration of Interests form here.
- To learn more about how to share feedback with the Collaboration, please click here.
- To read the copyright and disclaimers, please click here.
When you are ready for registration, please click the following link: