ISQua Conference Scholarships - Call for applications
Applications close: 26 June 2009
The International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua), in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO) is offering applicants from developing countries or countries with economies in transition, scholarship places to attend the ISQua 2009 International Conference, which will take place in Dublin, Ireland, between 12 - 14 October 2009.
The scholarships aim to identify and support up and coming ‘leaders’, who would benefit from the exposure and opportunity to establish useful networks. Priority will be given to professionals who are relatively junior in their career and whose organizations are considered least able to afford such an opportunity. The scholarships do not target senior country officials working for well recognized institutions. These scholarships are also available to those involved with Patients for Patient Safety.
The scholarship covers registration for the main conference programme (3 days of conference with lunches).
The Scholarship DOES NOT COVER expenses for travel, accommodation and additional meals* or registration fees for additional programmes or activities
* A limited amount of travel support is available.
To apply for a scholarship
- Complete an application using the application form provided.
- Attach your CV - not more than 2 pages
- Attach a support letter from your organization or other organizations, stating that they are prepared to support you with travel and accommodation. The letter should indicate how it would be beneficial to the organization for you to attend the Conference.
- To apply for travel support, complete section 13 of the Application Form
Contact for further information
For enquires and/or to send completed applications, contact: Pat J Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit the ISQua website: