ISQua Conference Scholarships
Applications close: 11th April 2011
The International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua), in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO) is offering applicants from developing countries or countries with economies in transition, scholarship places to attend the ISQua 2011 International Conference, which will take place in Hong Kong, China between 14 - 17 September 2011.
The scholarships aim to identify and support up and coming ‘leaders’ who would benefit from the exposure and opportunity to establish useful networks. Priority will be given to professionals who are relatively junior in their career and whose organizations are considered least able to afford such an opportunity. The scholarships do not target senior country officials working for well recognized institutions. These scholarships are also available to patients and service users.
The Scholarship covers
- registration for the main conference programme (3 days of conference with lunches)
The Scholarship DOES NOT COVER
- expenses for travel, accommodation and additional meals;
- registration fees for additional programmes or activities.
To apply for a Scholarship:
- complete an application using the application form provided;
- attach your CV - not more than 2 pages;
- attach a support letter from your organisation or other organisations, stating that they are prepared to support you with travel and accommodation. The letter should indicate how it would be beneficial to the organisation for you to attend the Conference.