Patients for Patient Safety
Stay up to date on PFPS programmes, tools, and the activities of patient advocates by subscribing to the newsletter. Sign up to the PFPS news mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and events
Learn about how to engage and empower patients, families and the community through our upcoming events and activities.
Access our tools which promote patient, family and community engagement and empowerment. These tools and resources are designed to help patients, families, health-care providers and policy-makers alike.
• Raise awareness through collaboration and partnership building
• Identify gaps in evidence and priorities for research
• Empower and engage patients, people and health professionals through workshops and events
• Bring stakeholders together through different initiatives to form partnerships
We aim to:
• facilitate efforts to engage and empower patients, families and communities to play active role of their own care;
• bring the voices of patients to the forefront and centre of health care; and
• create an enabling environment for partnerships between patients, families, communities and health-care providers and policy-makers.
This program aims to incorporate the patient, family and community voice into all levels of health care through engagement and empowerment.
The goal is to advocate and facilitate:
- Patients taking ownership of their care;
- Bringing the voices of patients and people to the forefront of health care;
- Patient, family and community partnerships with health professionals (health-care providers, policy-makers, researchers).
1 September - 31 October 2015
Your opinions and perspectives matter! Building relationships and partnerships between health professionals and those receiving health services can help to ensure safe and quality care. WHO want to know what makes these relationships and partnerships meaningful to you.