International Conference on Non Ionizing Radiation (ICNIR)
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
The Ministry of Health Malaysia, in conjunction with Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), Malaysia Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) and Malaysia Energy Commission (MEC) are organizing an International Conference on Non-Ionizing Radiation (ICNIR), in Kuala Lumpur from 20-23 October 2003.
Please note, the meeting dates have changed from the original dates of 14-17 April 2003.
The conference aims to create public awareness on various aspects of NIR and is targeted at planners, scientists, engineers, medical professionals, vendors as well as public interest groups.
The scope of ICNIR 2003 will cover the whole spectrum of NIR, ie. Static/External Low Frequency, Radio Frequency, and Optics, in the following major areas; sources and application of EMF, exposure modeling and measurement, biological and health effects including medical response, mitigation techniques , standards and guidelines as well as foreign country experiences.
For further information...
Electromagnetic Fields and Our Health
Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Kuala Lumpar
- Energy Commission of Malaysia
- Malaysia Communications and Multimedia Commissions (MCMC)
- Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional
In Co-operation with:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- International Council of Large Electric Systems (CIGRE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)