Publications and information resources
For environmental issues that involve uncertainty about health risks, it is important that clear and effective information be provided in a timely manner.
The International EMF Project is continually developing a wide range of information material to disseminate available information to national EMF protection programmes as well as to the general public.
- Fact sheets and archives
WHO handbook on Establishing a Dialogue on Risks from Electromagnetic Fields
- International EMF Project committee reports
- International EMF Project scientific journal articles
- WHO Environmental Health Criteria monographs
- Publications with other organizations
- Proceedings of WHO-sponsored seminars