Contributions to the Second Public Hearing - Section 2, Proposals in Response to Resolution WHA60.30
Please find below links to all contributions received to date, in their original languages, and a section containing summaries of contributions. Contributions from Members States will be grouped separately. A synopsis of the contributions will be prepared and will inform the discussions of the second session of the Intergovernmental Working Group on Public Health, Innovation and Intellectual Property in November.
Meeting of Stakeholders for the “Development of a single dose malaria cure of artemether-lumefantrine through a nano-based drug delivery system"
- Survey: Global Strategy on Public Health, Innovation and Intellectual Property
Open-ended Meeting of WHO Member States
- Request for Proposals: Clinical Research Organization (CRO) to support Influenza Vaccine Clinical Trials in Serbia
Submission of an assessment report on the feasibility for establishing a pharmaceutical market data monitoring system in Ethiopia
WHO promotes, values and encourages health innovation
- Launch of Ethiopia’s National Strategy and Plan of Action for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- WHO publishes analysis of patent situation of new hepatitis treatments
- Follow-up of the report of the Consultative Expert Working Group on Research and Development:
ContactsPublic health, innovation, intellectual property and trade