Member States' Comments and inputs to the IGWG 2 Conference Paper (A/PHI/IGWG/2/Conf.Paper1/Rev.1)
The document entitled “Progress to date in Drafting Groups A and B" (document A/PHI/IGWG/2/Conf.Paper1/Rev.1), which reflects the status of discussions on the text of the draft global strategy in Drafting Groups A and B during the second session of the Intergovernmental Working Group held from 5-10 November 2007 is available at
The Working Group agreed that Member States provide any additional comments and inputs to those parts of the text which were not discussed during the meeting to the Secretariat by 31 January 2008. The comments received are presented below in their original languages and will also be issued as an annex to the Conference Paper before the resumed second session of the Working Group (28 April-3 May 2008).
Meeting of Stakeholders for the “Development of a single dose malaria cure of artemether-lumefantrine through a nano-based drug delivery system"
- Survey: Global Strategy on Public Health, Innovation and Intellectual Property
Open-ended Meeting of WHO Member States
- Request for Proposals: Clinical Research Organization (CRO) to support Influenza Vaccine Clinical Trials in Serbia
Submission of an assessment report on the feasibility for establishing a pharmaceutical market data monitoring system in Ethiopia
WHO promotes, values and encourages health innovation
- Launch of Ethiopia’s National Strategy and Plan of Action for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- WHO publishes analysis of patent situation of new hepatitis treatments
- Follow-up of the report of the Consultative Expert Working Group on Research and Development:
ContactsPublic health, innovation, intellectual property and trade