The Executive Committee (EC) is a permanent committee of the Board. The main responsibility of this Committee is to govern operations of the Partnership as delegated by the Board and to translate the approved strategic plan into concrete workplans and areas for action.
The EC refers to the full Board for decisions on issues which are likely to be of considerable significance to the Partnership or where there are expected to be controversies or differences of views.
The EC meets every other month virtually and physically as necessary, while additional ad-hoc meetings may be called at the request of the EC Chair. The EC may conduct business only when a majority of members are present.
The members of the EC include:
- Ann Starrs (Acting Board Chair, EC Chair, G&N Chair), Guttmacher Institute
- Núria Casamitjana Badia, Barcelona Institute for Global Health; ART
- Gogontlejang Phaladi, Gogontlejang Phaladi Pillar of Hope Organization; AY
- John Borrazzo, United States Agency for International Development; D&F
- Mariam Claeson, Global Financing Facility; GFM
- C. N. Purandare, International Federation of Gynaecologists & Obstetricians; HCPA
- Stefan Germann, World Vision International; NGO
- Jan-Willem Scheijgrond, Royal Philips; PS
- Timothy G Evans, World Bank, UNA
- Flavia Bustreo, World Health Organization (WHO); UNArver)
- VACANT, Inter-Governmental Organizations; IGO
- Taona Kuo, Executive Office of the Secretary General – Every Woman Every Child; EOSG-EWEC (EC observer)
The Meetings and documents section, under Governance, contains the PMNCH Governance Calendar and all notes for the record, and accompanying documents for PMNCH governance events, including the EC meetings.