Membership in the Partnership is divided into the following categories.
- Country members, who can bring their experience implementing policies and programmes to improve the health of mothers, newborns and children;
- Organizational members, who work institutionally on maternal, newborn and/or child health, and whose work embodies the Partnership's principles;
- Honorary members, who have special knowledge and experience to offer in maternal, newborn and child health, and who have made outstanding contributions to the field
In addition, members belong to six Constituency groups. The six Constituencies are listed below as links to six separate pages which list our members according to the Constituency to which they belong, and also provide a link to member websites, when available.
- Academic, research and training institutions
- Donors and foundations
- Health care professionals
- Multilateral organizations
- Partner countries
- Non-governmental organizations
Below, please find a link to an alphabetical list of all members of The Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health which also identifies the Constituency to which each member belongs.