PMNCH What we do
Link below and right for full details on activities and initiatives related to PMNCH Strategic Objectives.
- SO1: Broker knowledge and innovation for action
- SO2: Advocate to mobilize and align resources
- SO3: Promote accountability for resources and results
- The Countdown to 2015 in Maternal, Newborn & Child Survival
- Essential Interventions, Commodities and Guidelines for RMNCH
- Global Strategy for Women's and Children's Health
- Commission on Information and Accountability for Women’s and Children’s Health
- Essential MNCH Knowledge Portal
- Health care professionals workshops
The Partnership’s Strategic Objectives (SO)
PMNCH is a global health partnership that is ‘partner centric’, working as the only platform that brings together all of the many Partners in the global health community focused on improving the health of women and children and promoting the RMNCH Continuum of Care. PMNCH enables Partners to share strategies, align objectives and resources, and agree on interventions to achieve more together than they would have been able to achieve individually.
The 2012-15 PMNCH Strategic Framework and 2012-15 PMNCH Workplan (found on right) identify three Strategic Objectives (SO) where the Partnership can add value by developing consensus among partners and members.