An organization seeking membership of PMNCH should meet these criteria:
- support the concept of the «Continuum of Care» and The Partnership in its mandate towards achieving the unfinished business under the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) 4 and 51 (and MDG 6), as well as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 3.1, 3.2, 3.7, and 5.6;
- be active in the area of SRMNCAH;
- be committed to collective action to reduce maternal, newborn and child mortality and improve SRMNCAH outcomes; and
- endorse the values and general principles of The Partnership, as reflected in The Partnership’s core documents, including:
- Principles of Engagement with PMNCH (please refer to page 4 of this brochure); and
- Operating Principles as stated in the PMNCH 2012-2015 Strategic Framework (please refer to page 4 of this brochure).