Requests for proposals
PMNCH RfPs and Agreements for Performance of Work
The Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health regularly advertises Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for various contracts related to work on maternal, newborn and child health. Below is a listing of the latest RFPs. Please note the PMNCH Conflict of Interest Guidelines on your right.
Technical support to PMNCH’s financial accountability portfolio in 2018
PMNCH seeks the services of a Contractor to provide senior level technical support to PMNCH’s financial accountability portfolio. The successful bidder will carry out the following task under the supervision of the PMNCH Secretariat:
- Analysis of Every Woman Every Child (EWEC) commitments;
- Tracking and estimating Official Development Assistance (ODA) specifically for sexual, reproductive health, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health (SRMNCAH);
- Further articulating and charting a course for the Partnership’s work on domestic financing making and tracking processes, including in the context of Universal Health Coverage;
- Defining priorities in the area of financial accountability for women’s, children’s and adolescents’ health, including for the most vulnerable in humanitarian and fragile settings, and
- Strengthening partnerships to deliver on financial accountability.
These areas of work will guide the financial accountability portfolio for PMNCH’s updated Business Plan 2018-2020.
Further details can be found in the Request for Proposals document.
The closing date for the Request for Proposals is 9 March 2018 (23:59 hours CET time).
Related links and documents
Apply to RFPs by email only to: The Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate reference in email subject line. Questions may be directed to the same email address.