Women Deliver +SocialGood
27 MAY 2013 | KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Taking place on the eve of Women Deliver 2013, a global conference convening thousands of experts to discuss the health and well-being of girls and women, Women Deliver+SocialGood explores how technology and new media can make a difference.
Tune in to the livestream at 7:30 PM MYT/7:30 AM EDT.
- Esther Agbarakwe, Digital Story Teller, Climate Change and Reproductive Health Activist, Nigeria
- Ahmad Awadalla,, Youth Leader, Y-PEER Network
- Neelam Bhardwaj, ,Health & Nutrition Specialist, UNICEF Uganda
- Kathy Calvin, ,President and Chief Executive Officer, United Nations Foundation
- Ibtisam Kassim, ,Programme Officer, World Assembly of Youth (WAY)
- Fungai Machirori, ,Founder and Managing Editor, Her Zimbabwe
- Judy Manning, ,Office of Population and Reproductive Health, USAID
- Humprhey Nabimanya, ,Team Leader/Founder, Reach a Hand Uganda
- Helena Nangombe, ,Advocates for Youth
- Mary Ndandi, ,Global Give Back Circle
- Diah S. Saminarsih, ,Assistant President's Special Envoy on MDGs, Office of President's Special Envoy on MDGs, Republic of Indonesia
- Jill Sheffield, ,President, Women Deliver
- Laura Stachel, ,Co-Founder and Executive Director, WE CARE Solar
- Deborah Van Dyke, ,Director, Global Health Media Project
Each year, the social good community and world leaders come together during United Nations Week for the Social Good Summit—a unique, three-day conference that has changed the way people talk about global issues, social impact, and collaboration. +SocialGood has been inspired by the hundreds of thousands of people who interact with this event each year.
+SocialGood unites a global community of innovators around a shared vision: The power of technology and new media to make the world a better place. The +SocialGood engagement platform provides a space for a truly global conversation to take shape—a place where connectors can collaborate, share best practices, influence local and global agendas, and find new ways to translate their vision into action.