Highlight your commitment to the Global Strategy
APRIL 2011 | The Global Strategy for Women’s and Children’s Health is highlighting commitments to the Global Strategy on its website—and is urging all those who have made commitments to join in with on-line highlights of commitments.
In September 2010, more than 90 commitments were made to the Global Strategy for Women's and Children's Health, by developing countries, donor countries, private foundations, NGOs and civil society, the private sector, health care practitioners, the academic community, and the UN system and other multilaterals.
The website for the Global Strategy-- Every Woman Every Child (www.everywomaneverychild.org ) has set up a section of its website to highlight all related commitments, actions and success stories. PMNCH is urging all constituencies to ensure that all commitments are present on the Every Woman Every Child website---as well as to highlight all related commitments on their own websites.
Every Woman Every Child.org would appreciate the following :
- Having sent to Every Woman Every Child:
- Description of the your Commitment to the Global Strategy;
- Links to the full commitment or any other websites with more information about or a description of the commitment;
- Any photos and/or links to videos representing the commitment or highlighting progress towards stated goals; and
- Success stories that can be shared on the Every Woman Every Child website, or linked from another own website.
- Posting a link to the Every Woman Every Child website from their own website.