PMNCH now more than 400 partners
22 MARCH 2011 - The PMNCH membership is now more than 400 members. With 17 new memberships approved, the total number of partners in The Partnership is now at 404.
“It is exciting to start work with PMNCH members at such a critical time for the maternal, newborn and child health community and a time when interest is rising in our issue globally”, said Dr Carole Presern, PMNCH’s new Director.
Below are a list of the new partners, and a link to the profile for each organization in our PMNCH member database.
- Association of People With AIDS in Kenya
- Curamericas Global, Inc.
- European Commission
- Ibis Reproductive Health
- International Association of Infant Massage, Australia
- International Diabetes Federation
- Janhit Kalyan Evam Vikas Sansthan
- Local Development Agency on Reproductive and Maternal Health (LODARMAH)
- Mintaka Foundation for Medical Research
- Narayana Medical Institutions
- Operation Smile, Inc.
- Partners In Health
- Samarpan Sewa Samiti
- Save Mothers Foundation
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- Unity For Promotion of Health and Development
- Youth Coalition for Sexual and Reproductive Rights