Join The Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health (PMNCH)
The main value-added of The Partnership is that it brings together key Partners focused on improving the health of women and children. PMNCH Partners can benefit from their membership in several aspects:
Events and Networking - “Collaborative action is more effective”
- Opportunities for members to partner with a wide range of stakeholders on events and other initiatives to advance the global health agenda, including Governments, UN Agencies and other multilateral agencies, Donors and Foundations, Civil Society, private sector and other partners;
- The opportunity to jointly advocate for reproductive, maternal, newborn and child (RMNC) issues;
- The opportunity to attend and contribute to our Partnership Forum and other activities and events;
- Access to major key players in RMNCH through the Partners' Directory and interactive database, which to facilitate the mapping of partners according to geographical areas, activity focus, expertise, etc.;
- Regular news and updates on the PMNCH website and RMNCH Knowledge Portal to facilitate sharing of new ideas and best practices, provision of data and other information;
- The listing of your organization in The Partnership’s on-line members database;
- A weblink on The Partnership website to your organization’s website ;
- The ability to send your own member news, press releases, events, and notes from the field for posting on The Partnership website (via the online member Web Contribution Form);
- The possibility to highlight your own resources and news on the Partnership’s web based portal and website (via the online member Web Contribution Form).
- The use of PMNCH’s logo might be authorised if appropriate, on joint communication materials (prior agreement/authorization by the PMNCH Secretariat);
Access to knowledge and new resources
- Free access to RMNCH news and other knowledge resources and news on the website www.pmnch.org and through the RMNCH Knowledge Portal linking to all PMNCH partners knowledge resources for Policy & Practice on RMNCH: http://portal.pmnch.org ;.
- Online subscription to The Partnership Updates (e-newsletters);
- Online access to archived issues of our newsletters, electronic updates, periodicals, advocacy materials, policy and technical reports produced by The Partnership Secretariat, WHO and other partners;
- Possibility to receive hard copies of some of the documents (if available) (through individual requests made to: email@example.com );
- Regular electronic updates of headlines and breaking news in maternal and newborn and child health from around the world, quick access to latest headlines through the subscription to the PMNCH RSS and Twitter feeds.