Invitation to Child2015: Child healthcare information and learning discussion group
Organization: Global Healthcare Information Netowrk & International Child Health Group
Publication date: 2008
Language: English, Français, Español, Português
- For further details go to the website
View archive messages
- See also the HIFA2015 Campaign Forum (Healthcare Information For All by 2015)
Please join today by sending an email to CHILD2015email@example.com (or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, organization, and a brief description of your professional interests.
For further details, contact the moderator: CHILD2015email@example.com
To post a message to the group, email CHILD2015@dgroups.org
CHILD2015 is open to anyone with an interest in improving child healthcare in developing countries and membership is free. Its goal is linked with the broader vision of 'Healthcare Information for All by 2015' and the Millennium Development Goals: “By 2015, every child worldwide will have access to an informed healthcare provider.”
CHILD2015 is managed and moderated by Global Healthcare Information Network (www.ghi-net.org) and the International Child Health Group (www.ichg.org.uk), UK. As a group member, you can be assured that all messages that you receive will be relevant, readable, and understandable.
Why join CHILD2015?
- Be part of a worldwide community (currently more than 600 members and growing, from more than 80 countries) dedicated to meet the information and learning needs of healthcare providers
- Learn from others
- Share your experience
- Make new contacts and collaborations
- Let others know about your interests, activities, services, publications
- Find out about funding and training opportunities, useful websites, new publications...
- Collaborate to achieve common goals