WHO and UNAIDS resource kit for writing Global Fund HIV proposals for round 8
WHO and UNAIDS 2008
This resource kit has been developed jointly by WHO and UNAIDS to provide specific guidance in planning for and writing Global Fund HIV proposals for Round 8.
The resource kit consists of six sections:
- Technical notes on service delivery areas (SDA)
Technical guidance notes: this is the core component of this kit. It provides guidance in drafting the HIV service delivery areas (SDA) and cross cutting issues relevant to Round 8. The content will be updated as further guidance on the various technical areas become available.
- Reference documents provide additional background information on the various technical areas
- Practical tools for development of proposals include guidance on managing the support needs of countries during proposal development, costing tools, logical matrix for planning (with country example), country strategic data.
- GFATM Documents for Round 8 forms, guidelines and key tools
- Aidspan guides Round 8 guides
- Finding support provides advice and directives on seeking technical support, useful contacts, list of focal points, helplines, etc