Global Health Career Network
Publisher: Global Health Council
Publication date: 2008
On Monday, 1 December, The Global Health Council will debut the Global Health Career Network, a new online resource designed to help you recruit qualified global health professionals.
The new Global Health Career Network will help streamline your hiring process with:
- Unmatched exposure for job listings - The Global Health Council represents the largest audience of qualified global health professionals.
- Access to the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN) - a chance to have your jobs seen by more than 7,000 qualified candidates.
- Easy online job management - You can enter job descriptions, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings, and even make payments online.
- Resume searching access - With a paid job listing, you can search the resume database and use an automatic notification system to receive email notifications when new resumes match your criteria.
- Company awareness - Along with each job posting, you can include information about your individual company and a link to your web site.
The Global Health Career Network will make its debut on 1 December 2008. Don't miss this unique opportunity to be seen by an exclusive audience of the industry's best and brightest!