The Global TB Programme (GTB) has three main focus areas related to TB financing and economics:
1. Global financial monitoring (established in 2002)
2. National planning and budgeting (especially since 2006)
3. Economic Evaluation of TB interventions (since 1997)
TB funding statistics
Are you managing financial data?
Use the TB module in the OneHealth Tool in your preferred language.
- Use mapping functions to regroup budget lines in line with WHO annual data collection form
- Use your own data to plan and budget your TB plan in line with the End TB Strategy
The TB planning and budgeting tool is no longer being updated because it has been replaced with the TB module in the OneHealth Tool. WHO's Global TB Programme now works to keep this TB module up-to-date.
The Global TB Programme has also developed a TB module companion workbook to help National TB Programmes develop detailed budgets from which summary outputs can then be entered in the OneHealth Tool.
If you are interested in using the TB module companion workbook (English only), please contact email@example.com. The TB module companion workbook is updated annually and includes:
- Country-specific TB data (epidemiology and finance)
- Unit costs (with some non-country specific defaults)
- Detailed list of interventions and programme costs in line with End TB Strategy and latest WHO guidelines