Download and installation
How to obtain Surveillance of Drug Resistance in Tuberculosis (SDRTB4) Software from the Internet
Before downloading the software, please read all steps in the instructions. You may like to print these out to consult when you are installing the software.
STEP 1 : Create a folder/directory, on your computer, e.g. c:\sdrtb4
STEP 2 : Download the software from the web site:
- If prompted to Open or Save file, select Save
- A standard Windows "Save As" box will appear. Enter the location where the downloaded file (sdrtb4_setup.exe) should be saved, c:\sdrtb4
- Click on "Save" and your computer will begin to download the file (2.66mb).
- The message "Download complete" will appear when the download has finished.
STEP 3 : Decompress the downloaded file
- Go to c:\sdrtb4
- Run/double-click on the file sdrtb4_setup.exe to extract all the software files.
You have now installed the program.
For detailed instructions according to your operating system, please consult the manual Surveillance of Drug Resistance in Tuberculosis: A user's guide to the software: SDRTB4
For further information and copies by email or by post, contact us at: TBDRS@who.int