Electronic recording and reporting for tuberculosis care and control
Adopting electronic recording and reporting is not simply about choosing a piece of software: it is also about changing how people work. This is not a simple undertaking. This document introduces the key questions to be considered and illustrates what the questions, options and recommendations mean in practice by drawing on examples of recent experience from a variety of countries. It is an essential resource for all those planning to introduce electronic recording and reporting systems for TB care and control, or to enhance existing systems.
WHO guidelines on TB recording and reporting
- Definitions and reporting framework for tuberculosis – 2013 revision.
- Revised TB recording and reporting forms and registers - version 2006
- Treatment of Tuberculosis: guidelines for national programmes, 4th edition
- Multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) indicators: a minimum set of indicators for the programmatic management of MDR-TB national tuberculosis control programmes
- Guidelines for the programmatic management of drug-resistant tuberculosis: emergency update, 2008
- Three interlinked patient monitoring systems for HIV care/ART, MCH/PMTCT and TB/HIV: standardized minimum data set and illustrative tools