TDR, the Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases, is a global programme of scientific collaboration that helps facilitate, support and influence efforts to combat diseases of poverty. It is hosted at the World Health Organization (WHO), and is sponsored by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the World Bank and WHO.
TDR: Health research that makes an impact
- Strategic plan 2018-2023
Programme Budget 2018-2019
TDR financial report 2016 and outlook 2017-2019
- TDR 2016 Results Report
- 2016 annual report - health research impact that lasts
- 2016 TDR research capacity strengthening report
- 2016 TDR vectors, environment and society research report
- 2016 TDR intervention and implementation research report
- Performance assessment framework
News from TDR Director, John Reeder
TDR Global, the new platform for research networking, is now live.
Looking for an expert who has worked on some aspect of infectious diseases of poverty? Need a multi-disciplinary team? Would you like some additional exposure for your work?