Measuring not only what we do but how we do it
TDR performance measurement is guided by the TDR performance assessment framework. The framework has been developed in consultation with key stakeholders to help guide implementation of TDR’s strategy. It has the following objectives:
- Promote continuous performance improvement through organizational review, learning and informed decision-making.
- Enhance accountability to stakeholders, including beneficiaries, partners and resource contributors.
Key documents and current reports
- Strategic plan 2018-2023
Programme Budget 2018-2019
TDR financial report 2016 and outlook 2017-2019
- 2016 annual report - health research impact that lasts
- TDR 2016 Results Report
- 2016 TDR research capacity strengthening report
- 2016 TDR vectors, environment and society research report
- 2016 TDR intervention and implementation research report
- Performance assessment framework
News from TDR Director, John Reeder
TDR Global - a new platform for research networking.