Application and reporting forms
This page contains a listing of official forms and instructions for use when preparing a grant application to TDR or when preparing a financial, progress or final report, or a renewal request to TDR.
Calls for letters of interest (LoI)
The Scientific Advisory Committees and the Special Project Teams may issue Calls for Letters of Interest (LOI) as an initial step to identify potential research groups and promising ideas to be considered for funding or further proposal development.
Please submit individual letters of interest as instructed on each TDR application call, listed in the left hand links.
Grant application assessment review form
This form is designed to:
- Inform prospective applicants of how applications are reviewed and provide a framework for critical and objective assessment of the proposal
- Provide comments as feedback to the applicant with a clear indication of the strengths and weaknesses of the proposal as appropriate
- Provide a clear recommendation to WHO/TDR on whether or not to fund the proposed research project or proceed with the implementation of the protocol.
- Make recommendations / suggestions which will guide the investigator in the development or improvement of the research protocol where the proposed research has enough merit to justify funding
Reseach grant application form
Please note: the completed research grant application must be sent by email or post to the email address on the research call to arrive no later than the deadline stipulated in the call for proposals. Facsimile (fax) copies or submissions arriving after the deadline will not be processed for review. In addition, Part I (administrative information) and the budget (with original signatures) must be sent by post/courier to TDR offices in Geneva:
World Health Organization/TDR
20, Avenue Appia
CH–1211 Geneva 27
Progress and renewal report assessment review form
This form is designed to:
- Provide a critical and objective assessment of the work done in the past 12 months and inform investigators of how reports are reviewed.
- Provide feedback to the investigator with a clear indication of the strengths and weaknesses of the document.
- Provide recommendations to WHO on whether to continue funding, suspend or end the research project.
- Make recommendations to guide the investigator in the subsequent stages of the project.
Progress and renewal report form
For annual progress reports, requests for renewal or changes in scope, and final reports on research and development projects supported by TDR.