World No Tobacco Day 2005
The Tobacco Free Initiative proposes that World No Tobacco Day 2005 focus on the role of health professionals on tobacco control.
Health Professionals are in an excellent position that allows them to have a prominent role on tobacco control.
They reach a high percentage of the population and have the opportunity to help people change their behaviour and they can give advice, guidance and answers to questions related to the consequences of tobacco use, they can help patients to stop smoking and forewarn children and adolescents of the dangers of tobacco.
- Check WNTD activities around the world
- Global launch
- Code of practice on Tobacco Control for Health Professionals
- Previous World No Tobacco Days
How you can participate
- Download World No Tobacco Day 2005 materials
- Organize your World No Tobacco Day 2005
- Register your WNTD event for inclusion on our web site