WHO Tobacco Laboratory Network (TobLabNet)
Terms of Reference of the Executive Committee
- Provides the broad direction for TobLabNet activities.
- Coordinates the overall work of TobLabNet.
- Provides major scientific management oversight.
- Identifies and evaluates the qualifications of new members for the network.
- Serves as the chairs of TobLabNet committees.
- Sets the broad direction for the collaborative TobLabNet Research Agenda.
- Advises WHO Study Group on Tobacco Product Regulation (TobReg) on issues related to testing contents and emissions of tobacco products.