WHO Tobacco Laboratory Network (TobLabNet)
- Communicating in a credible and effective way
- with TobLabNet members, WHO staff and TobReg
- to facilitate cooperation and efficiency
- Knowing and managing oneself by offering leadership and initiative in TobLabNet projects.
- Producing results for presentation to WHO, to TobLabNet members and to TobReg.
- Moving forward in a changing environment by incorporating ideas and feedback from TobLabNet members in work plans.
- Fostering integration, teamwork, and collaboration and building rapport among TobLabNet members.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences.
- Creating a climate in which all TobLabNet members are respected and able to contribute at various levels.
- Fostering consensus within an environment of respect for differences.