WHO Tobacco Laboratory Network (TobLabNet)
- A member of the Network collaborates, as appropriate and according to their capacity, in cooperative programs supported by the Network at the country, inter-country, regional, interregional and global levels.
- Members also contribute to increasing technical and scientific cooperation with and among countries by providing them with information and advice, and by stimulating and supporting research and training.
- Testing members must meet specific technical requirements and may participate in network activities intended to expand global testing capacity, capability and coordination.
- Research members are not required to meet technical capability requirements.
- “Tobacco products” means products entirely or partly made of the leaf tobacco as raw material which are manufactured to be used for smoking, sucking, chewing or snuffing.
- "Tobacco industry" means tobacco manufacturers, wholesale distributors and importers of tobacco products, including tobacco growers, associations or other entities, as well as industry lobbyists.