Chronic diseases: Q&As
- How common are headaches?
- What are the risks of diabetes in children?
- What is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)?
- What is a refractive error?
- What are the health consequences of being overweight?
- What can I do to avoid a heart attack or a stroke?
- What triggers an asthma attack?
- Is harmful use of alcohol a public health problem?
- Are the number of cancer cases increasing or decreasing in the world?
World Immunization Week: Are you up-to-date?
World Malaria Day: Invest in the future. Defeat malaria
World No Tobacco Day: Raise taxes on tobacco
International consultation on workers’ health coverage
FAO/WHO Second International Conference on Nutrition (ICN2)