Q&A: Infectious diseases
- Do all mosquitoes transmit malaria?
- What is the best treatment against malaria? Why combine drugs?
- How big a problem is measles? What is being done to prevent it?
- What is TB? How does it spread?
- How do you get hepatitis B? How can I protect myself?
- What are the International Health Regulations?
- Does polio still exist? Is it curable?
- What is vaccine-derived polio?
- What is dengue and how is it treated?
- Avian influenza: am I at risk?
- What is being done about yellow fever? Should children be vaccinated?
World Immunization Week: Are you up-to-date?
World Malaria Day: Invest in the future. Defeat malaria
World No Tobacco Day: Raise taxes on tobacco
International consultation on workers’ health coverage
FAO/WHO Second International Conference on Nutrition (ICN2)