Q&A: Infectious diseases
- Do all mosquitoes transmit malaria?
- What is the best treatment against malaria? Why combine drugs?
- How big a problem is measles? What is being done to prevent it?
- What is TB? How does it spread?
- How do you get hepatitis B? How can I protect myself?
- What are the International Health Regulations?
- Does polio still exist? Is it curable?
- What is vaccine-derived polio?
- What is dengue and how is it treated?
- Avian influenza: am I at risk?
- What is being done about yellow fever? Should children be vaccinated?
Launch of WHO's financing dialogue
WHO European Ministerial Conference on Nutrition and Noncommunicable Diseases in the Context of Health 2020