- David P. Fidler, Carlos Correa, Obijiofor Aginam. Draft Legal Review of the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) from a Health Policy Perspective - بالإنكليزية
- Chantal Blouin, Nick Drager, Richard Smith (ed.) International Trade in Health Services and the GATS: Current Issues and Debates. Published in September 2005 by the World Bank and the World Health Organization. - بالإنكليزية
- Smith R et al, eds. Global public goods for health. Health economic and public health perspectives. Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2003. - بالإنكليزية
- WTO agreements and public health. A joint study by the WHO and the WTO Secretariat. Geneva, World Health Organization and World Trade Organization, 2002. - بالإنكليزية
- Trade in health services: global, regional and country perspectives. Washington DC, Pan American Health Organization, 2002. - بالإنكليزية
- Drager N et al. Negotiating health development: a guide for practitioners. Geneva, Conflict Management Group and World Health Organization, 2000. - بالإنكليزية
- Kelley Lee, Kent Buse and Suzanne Fustukian eds. Health policy in a globalising world. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2002.
Bulletin of the World Health Organization
Smith R et al. Communicable disease control: a “global public good” perspective. Health Policy and Planning, 2004, 19(5):271-278. [pdf 85kb]
Smith R. Foreign direct investment and trade in health services: a review
McMichael AJ, Beaglehole R. The changing global context of public health. The Lancet, 2000, 356:495-499.
Beaglehole R. Reinvigorating public health. The Lancet, 2000, 356:787-788.
Drager N. Making trade work for the public health. BMJ, 1999, 319:1214.