The African AIDS Vaccine Programme (AAVP)
Request for Small Grants Application
Timeline for submission of grants
There will be 2 cycles of grant submission and award in a year.
For submissions done during the first half of the year, letter of intent should be submitted on or before the 5 January.
Those invited to submit a full grant submission must have the complete package to the WHO/UNAIDS office by 1 April.
Awards will be made by 1 June and projects must be initiated by 1 August.
For submissions during the second half of the year, letter of intent should be submitted on or before 1 June, full submission by 1 September.
Awards made by 1 November, and project initiated by 1 Jan of the following year (Also see table of important dates below).
- 5 January/1 June -- Letters of intent due
- 1 February/1 July -- Letter of intent should be submitted on or before
- 1 April/1 Sept -- complete package of grant submission due
- 1 June/1 November -- Applicants notified of award
- 1 August/1 January of the following year -- Projects must be initiated