The African AIDS Vaccine Programme (AAVP)
Request for Small Grants Application
All text must be submitted in 12-point font, double-spaced, with one-inch margins. All proposals must contain the following information written in English. The complete grant proposal is limited to 10 double-spaced pages excluding the front page and the CV of the principal investigator.
Therefore a complete submitted package will contain the following:
- Face page: Complete the form attached
- CV of Principal Investigator
- Summary or Abstract of the proposal (1 page)
- Background and Rationale for the proposal (1 page)
- Preliminary results (2 pages)
- Specific aims or goals of the proposal – What are the key questions that you hope to address by implementing the program (1 page)
- Implementation Plan and Methodology – How you will accomplish the proposal. Also include plans for obtaining the necessary approval and clearance (3 pages)
- Project Timeline. Description of major milestones and timeline for these milestones to be achieved (1 page)
- Budget in U.S. dollars. Provide a breakdown of the budget and justification in the following categories: (1 page)
- Major equipment
- Institutional overheads (maximum 5%).