The African AIDS Vaccine Programme (AAVP)
Request for Small Grants Application
Proposals received at the WHO/HVI office by the dateline will be distributed to reviewers and reviewed according to the criteria below. Applications that arrive at the WHO/HVI office after the dateline will not be reviewed.
Criteria for review:
- Scientific merit of the proposal
- Potential ability of the proposal to address key issues in HIV vaccine
- Feasibility and soundness of the implementation plan
- Evidence of applicants experience and expertise in the area proposed.
- Support by the host Institution
- Support by applicants Government
- Plans for measuring the effectiveness of the study