WHO informal consultation on characterization and quality aspect of vaccines based on live viral vectors, December 2003
- WHO Technical Report Series (in press). Guidelines for nonclinical evaluation of vaccines. Adopted by the Expert Committee on Biological Standardisation at it's 54th meeting, November 2003
- WHO Technical Report Series 924 (2004), annex 1. Guidelines for clinical evaluation of vaccines: regulatory expectations.
- Note for Guidance on the quality, preclinical and clinical aspects of gene transfer medicinal products. CPMP/BWP/3088/99.London. 2001.
- Requirements for the Use of Animal Cells as in vitro Substrates for the production of Biologicals. Annex 1. WHO TRS 878, 1998.
- Guidelines for assuring quality of DNA vaccines. Annex 3. WHO TRS 878, 1998.
- Guidelines for assuring the quality of pharmaceutical and biological products prepared by recombinant DNA technology. Annex 3. WHO TRS 814, 1991.