Thiomersal and vaccines
- 27 July 2012 - Thiomersal in vaccines (from meeting of 6-7 June 2012)
- 8 August 2008 - Thiomersal (from meeting of 18-19 June 2008)
- 15 July 2005 - Thiomersal (from meeting of 9-10 June 2005)
- 7 January 2005 - Thiomersal: neurobehavioural studies in animal models (from meeting of 2-3 December 2004)
- 8 August 2003 - Thiomersal (from meeting of 11-12 June 2003)
- 22 November 2002 - Safety of thiomersal-containing vaccines (from meeting of 20-21 June 2002)
- Heron J, Golding J; ALSPAC Study Team. Thimerosal exposure in infants and developmental disorders: a prospective cohort study in the United kingdom does not support a causal association. Pediatrics. 114(3): 577-583, 2004
- Andrews N, Miller E, Grant A, Stowe J, Osborne V, Taylor B. Thimerosal exposure in infants and developmental disorders: a retrospective cohort study in the United kingdom does not support a causal association. Pediatrics. 114(3): 584-591, 2004
- Immunization Safety Review Committee, Institute of Medicine. Immunization Safety Review: Vaccines and Autism. National Academy Press Washington DC 2004.
- Immunization Safety Review Committee, Institute of Medicine. Immunization Safety Review: Thimerosal - Containing Vaccines and Neurodevelopmental Disorders. Stratton K, Gable Am McCormick MC eds. National Academy Press Washington DC 2001.
- Pichichero ME. Cernichiari E. Lopreiato J. Treanor J. Mercury concentrations and metabolism in infants receiving vaccines containing thiomersal: a descriptive study. Lancet. 360(9347):1737-1741, 2002. [abstract available with free registration]
- Hviid A, Stellfeld M, Wohlfahrt J, Melbye M. Association between thimerosal-containing vaccine and autism. JAMA. 290(13):1763-1766, 2003. [full text available with subscription]
- Madsen KM, Lauritsen MB, Pedersen CB, Thorsen P, Plesner AM, Andersen PH, Mortensen PB. Thimerosal and the occurrence of autism: negative ecological evidence from Danish population-based data. Pediatrics. 112(3 Pt 1):604-606, 2003. [full text available with subscription]
- Verstraeten T, Davis RL, DeStefano F, Lieu TA, Rhodes PH, Black SB, Shinefield H, Chen RT; Vaccine Safety Datalink Team. Safety of thimerosal-containing vaccines: a two-phased study of computerized health maintenance organization databases. Pediatrics. 112(5):1039-1048, 2003.
Page last updated : 2 February 2015