Benefits of participation
- Opportunities to contribute to global improvements in care of the injured
- Opportunities to share information and network
- Interact with local, national, regional, and international agencies working towards a common goal at all levels, including resource mobilization, programming, policy, and development.
- Receive access to GACI information exchange mechanisms, including internal GACI communications (e.g. work plan, meeting reports).
- Participation in GACI meetings
- Share your experience and expertise in meetings, including with relevant ad hoc working groups as necessary and contribute to WHO publications, other products and activities.
- Be named on the GACI web site, and create a link to your own web site.