Joint Programme on Workplace Violence in the Health Sector
This website provides you with access to publications and documents produced in the framework of the ILO/ICN/WHO/PSI Joint Programme on Workplace Violence in the Health Sector (hereinafter "the ILO/ICN/WHO/PSI Joint Programme"). ILO, ICN, WHO and PSI endeavour to update the information on this site on a regular basis, but cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.
The designations employed in the materials on this web site are in conformity with WHO practice and the presentation of materials and their contents does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of ILO, ICN, WHO and PSI concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area , or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
The responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles, studies and other contributions, which are not authored by ILO, ICN, WHO, or PSI, rests solely with their authors, and publication does not constitute an endorsement by ILO, ICN, WHO, and PSI of the opinions expressed in them.
ILO, ICN, WHO and PSI do not warrant that the information contained in the web site is complete and correct and shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use.
Use of material
The documents and materials displayed on this web site may be downloaded, copied or quoted provided that:
- they are not sold or used for the promotion of any commercial products or services;
- they are not modified or amended in any way without the prior written consent of ILO/ICN/WHO/PSI Joint Programme;
- the source is credited and a copy of the publication is forwarded to at least on of the sponsoring organizations:
- International Labour Office, Sectoral Activities Department; CH-1211 Geneva 22, Switzerland; email@example.com
- International Council of Nurses, 3 Place Jean Marteau, CH-1201 Geneva, Switzerland; firstname.lastname@example.org
- World Health Organization, CH-1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland; email@example.com
- Public Services International, BP 9, F-01211 Ferney-Voltaire Cedex, France; firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other web sites
This site may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the ILO, ICN, WHO and PSI, who are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
- Disclaimer for unvetted translations of the Framework Guidelines This version has been translated from the English original version of the ILO/ICN/WHO/PSI "Framework Guidelines on Addressing Workplace Violence in the Health Sector", 2002. Any deviation from the original text remains solely the responsibility of the translators and local publishing organisation.
- Disclaimer for unedited study reports
This document enjoys copyright protection through the sponsoring organisations of the ILO/ICN/WHO/PSI Joint Programme on Workplace Violence in the Health Sector. As an ILO/ICN/WHO/PSI Joint Programme Working Paper, the study is meant as a preliminary document and circulated to stimulate discussion and to obtain comments. The responsibility for opinions expressed within this study rests solely with their authors, and the publication does not constitute an endorsement by ILO, ICN, WHO and PSI of the opinion expressed in them.