This section includes some resources that can be useful for monitoring and/or evaluating interventions with vitamin and mineral nutrition outcomes.
eCatalogue of indicators for micronutrient programmes
The electronic catalogue of indicators for micronutrient programmes referred to as “the eCatalogue” intends to contain a non-comprehensive register of standard process and impact indicators for tracking the performance of public health programmes implementing micronutrient interventions.
Indicators and methods for cross-sectional surveys of vitamin and mineral status of populations
Survey toolkit for nutritional assessment
- Assessment of iodine deficiency disorders and monitoring their elimination
- Recommended iodine levels in salt and guidelines for monitoring their adequacy and effectiveness
Anaemia and iron
- Assessing the iron status of populations
- Iron deficiency anaemia: assessment, prevention and control
- Indicators for assessing vitamin A deficiency and their application in monitoring and evaluating intervention programmes