Current edition of the WHO Guidelines for Drinking-Water Quality
WHO is presently finalizing the third edition of its Guidelines for Drinking-Water Quality. This represents a major updating of the second edition of the Guidelines.
In preparation for the updating of the Guidelines an extensive suite of documents has been prepared. These include :
- ten chapters of the 3rd edition of the Guidelines for Drinking-Water Quality
- detailed substantiation for the guidelines related to around 70 chemicals
- guidance on identifying priority chemicals in drinking-water
- a series of documents on different aspects of microbial quality of drinking-water
- a series of documents on "good practice" in drinking-water safety management.
Volume 3 of the Guidelines concerns Surveillance and Control of Community Supplies. The second edition of volume 3 is still up-to-date.
Other useful information: