Water safety plan quality assurance tool
Download the Tool and User Manual
WSP Quality Assurance Tool
WSP Quality Assurance Tool User Manual - English
WSP Quality Assurance Tool User Manual - Japanese
- The WSP QA Tool is an Excel-based Tool. It is compatible with the 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions of Excel.
- The Tool is available in English, French, Icelandic, Japanese, Lao, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Vietnamese. Within the Tool, you can select which language you would like to work in by clicking on Set Language.
- The Tool has been developed to align with the Water Safety Plan Manual (2009). The Manual should be the first point of reference; it should be understood prior to application of the WSP QA Tool.
- An overview of the Tool and general instructions on its use have been included in the WSP QA Tool. Detailed instructions can be found in the User Manual.
- The Tool can be used to evaluate multiple water supply systems and/or over time (through use of the ‘create new’ feature).
- The user can add additional questions to include in their assessments (through use of the ‘create new question’ feature).
- Summary tables and graphs based on the assessments are automatically produced.
Opening the Tool
The Tool must be saved and opened as an Excel file in order for it to work properly. The Tool will not work correctly if it is opened directly from this website.
This Tool contains macros which must be enabled in order for the Tool to function correctly. Therefore, when you open the Tool, please enable macros when prompted. If macros are disabled, a warning note will appear on the menu page of the Tool or you will receive a security warning near the top of the page. If you need assistance on enabling macros, please see the instructions within the Tool or the User Manual.