Water resource quality
Freshwater is limited and its quality is under constant pressure. Preserving freshwater quality is important for drinking water supply, food production and recreational water.
This series of books, each produced by an international group of experts deal with aspects of water resource quality management.
- Monitoring bathing waters: a practical guide to the design and implementation of assessments and monitoring programmes, 2000
- Toxic cyanobacteria in water: a guide to their public health consequences, monitoring and management, 1999
- Water pollution control: A guide to the use of water quality management principles
- Water quality monitoring: a practical guide to the design and implementation of freshwater quality studies and monitoring programmes, 1996
- Water quality assessments: a guide to the use of biota, sediments and water in environmental monitoring, 2nd edition, 1996