Call for case studies
For the iERG 2014 report
Why not submit your case study for the next iERG 2014 report?
The independent Expert Review Group (iERG) calls for evidence-based case studies that demonstrate progress in a particular RMNCH area related to the UN Global Strategy, as well as the UN Commission on Information and Accountability for Women’s and Children’s Health and the UN Commission on Life-Saving Commodities.
The 2014 report focuses on early childhood development.
- 250-500 word summary with up to 10 references,
- references should refer to solid evidence that may come from peer-reviewed research, reports produced by civil society, governments, UN agencies, etc.,
- might include a figure or a table.
Case studies should follow this general format:
- set the scene and provide the evidence for the case,
- describe the case itself,
- discuss lessons learnt and the difficulties experienced,
- link results to the future and discuss the potential implications for policy and practice.
Articles that provide only descriptions of processes or are not based on a credible source that can be publically defended will not be eligible for the report.
Note from The Lancet:
The best abstracts will be published on the web site of The Lancet.