iERG monitoring framework
The iERG monitoring framework is proposed to support the six functions of the independent Expert Review Group emerging from Recommendation 10 of the Accountability Commission.
- assess the extent to which all stakeholders honour their commitments to the Global Strategy and the Commission; including the US$ 40 billion of commitments made in September 2010;
- review progress in implementation of the recommendations of the Commission;
- assess progress towards greater transparency in the flow of resources and achieving results;
- identify obstacles to implementing both the Global Strategy and the Commission’s recommendations;
- identify good practice, including in policy and service delivery, accountability arrangements and value-for-money approaches relating to the health of women and children;
- make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the accountability framework developed by the Commission.