Design and methodology
The Forum will have events and sessions to address the areas of interest and needs of different types of participants. The Forum strives to be:
- informative and entertaining;
- conceptually engaging and rich in problem solving ideas;
- academically grounded, as well as emotionally appealing.
The Forum will comprise of
- pre-Forum activities: to be announced soon
- main Forum: 10-13 November: Opening ceremony with a main forum plenary, five thematic plenary and related side sessions, technical poster displays, WHO bulletin launch, HRH report launch, closing ceremony announcing commitments;
- non-stop activities: market place, exhibition booths, audio-visual corner, HRH photo exhibition, hall of fame for HRH awardees, arts and crafts market and other related activities.